Saturday, January 7, 2017

In Which I Bring the Dead Back to Life (or something like that)

Hi everyone!

Happy 2017!!!

I thought I’d kick off the new year by bringing an old friend back to life (i.e. The Blog) because yes, it’s been a looooooong time.

Balbo Ohanzee: Adding extra o’s to that word does nothing to demonstrate the truly outrageous length of time that this blog has been inactive.

Me: *stares* You’re… you’re still here!

Balbo Ohanzee: Of course I’m still here. I’m the spirit of this blog, so I couldn’t very well just take off, regardless of your fickle posting habits.

Me: Well, uh… it’s good to see you again. Great actually.

Balbo Ohanzee: Likewise. I was beginning to think I wouldn’t live to see the day of your return.

Me: *raises a brow* Can you even die? Wait… are you already dead??

Balbo Ohanzee: Don’t be ridiculous. *slips away to drift through the interwebz*

Huh…

For those of you who have not met Balbo, he is the resident “blog ghost,” and you can read more about him in the sidebar. For those who already know him, I’m sorry… It seems we are stuck with his intermittent returns and caustic attitude…

Anyway, in all seriousness, I’m excited to be back with all of you and am looking forward to posting once more! :)

If there are any topics that you would like for me to cover, questions you would like answered, etc., please feel free to leave a comment below or send me an email. *points to “contact” tab*

I will be bringing back some old blog series that have lain dormant for too long and have plans to introduce a couple of new ones. Besides that, I will blog about whatever catches my interest at the time or whatever questions/suggestions/etc. that you may have.


Again, happy 2017! I have high hopes for this year and, together, we can make it truly spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment