Friday, November 1, 2013

NaNo-Revise-Mo?


I thought that this year I might be able to actually (finally!) participate in NaNoWriMo.

Hahahahaha… ha… ha…

*clears throat*

Instead, yet again, I find that my personal writing timeline is a bit off, and I am in the midst of revising instead of drafting.

Awkward.

But since I love challenges and enjoy nothing more than setting deadlines for myself, I thought I might as well embrace the awkward and declare November my own personal NaNoReviseMo.

My end-of-month goal is to complete and fine-tune these revisions so that I can get my latest novel off to my readers. In this way, I’ll be ready to draft once more just in time for NaNoWriMo to be…

Well…

Over…

Heh.

But let’s ignore my horrible timing and focus on the positive.

By the end of November, my story will be SO CLOSE to being totally and completely finished! :)

So, good luck to all you NaNoWriMo-ers out there! And to all the rest of you with the same perfect timing as myself… happy revising! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete