Thursday, September 26, 2013

NAWS Update featuring Katie M. Stout!

I am so excited to have the opportunity to do another Newly Agented Writers Series update post!

As some of you probably know, Katie M. Stout has a BOOK DEAL!!! :D

Her novel, HELLO, I LOVE YOU, sold to Thomas Dunne/St. Martin's for publication in 2015!!

Here is the official announcement in Publishers Marketplace:


So awesome, right???

If you would like to know more about Katie, be sure to check out her blog, where she posts tons of fun and informative blog series including her newest one, "YA 'round the world" (the first one was Japan, and it pretty much made my day :) You can also read Katie's post announcing her book deal here and my NAWS interview with her here.

Also, Katie's book is up on goodreads! If you would like to add it to your "to-read" shelf, click here.

Congratulations again, Katie!! I can't wait to see your book on the shelves! :D

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY FOR KM!!! SO EXCITED! (And I'm SUPER behind in my blog-watching :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I totally understand. I'm super behind, too... :) And yes! SO EXCITED FOR KM!!! :D

      Delete