Wednesday, February 27, 2013

NAWS Update featuring Kristin Rae!

Hey, everyone!

I am doing this special post to bring you some completely awesome NAWS update news featuring my fantastic writing pal and Twitter buddy Kristin Rae! (Click here to read the interview that I did with Kristin last month as part of the Newly Agented Writers Series.)

So, what’s the news?

Kristin…

has…

a…

BOOK DEAL!!!

Her novel IF ONLY YOU WERE ITALIAN sold to Caroline Abbey at Bloomsbury in a two-book deal, with the first one set to release spring 2014!

Isn’t that just the most BRILLIANT NEWS???

Click here to read Kristin’s own post telling all about her amazing deal!

Congratulations, Kristin! :)

2 comments:

  1. You're so awesome for posting this update!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I was happy to do it! I'm so super excited for you!!! *hugs*

      Delete