Monday, November 26, 2012

NaNo Self-Challenge Update


Hi, all!

I'm posting this to give you a little update on my sort-of-NaNo self-challenge. If you remember from the last post, I challenged myself to write 30,000 new words while also getting through as many revisions as possible. Since I've been adding new words to both projects and doing revisions in both projects, this is a combined tally. The first part of December, I'll try to break the numbers down a bit more.

Word count so far:

16,127/30,000

Yes, I will be really pushing my word count over the next several days.

*eyes calendar*

I think I can still make it!

On the revising side, I have made it through about 50,000 words. So, I’m pretty pleased with that. :)

Now, back to the writing cave! *puts on game face*

Good luck to the rest of you with your writing this month. You can do it!

P.S. Stay tuned for more NAWS interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment