Friday, September 23, 2011

I Am Ashamed...

Okay, I have been an exceptionally bad blogger lately. Many thanks to all my lovely and patient followers for sticking with me during this ridiculous month-long silence. The entire summer was a lot busier than normal, and I have been in and out of town way more than I usually am. So much going on!

I know, I know. Excuses. Sorry. *grin*

No more excuses.

I promise.

I’m back, and I’m looking forward to getting this blog going again. Next week there will be a new installment of Grammatically Yours. I am also working on a week-long series that I will be posting in October that will focus on semicolons. I have had several requests for semicolon info, so I am diligently putting that series together right now. I also have several NAWS interviews in the works. There are more awesome writers that I would love for you to get to know. Beyond that, you get to deal with all the other random things I come up with to post about. Some of them will be writing related and some not. Hopefully my craziness will not drive you away.

See you all next week! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Kristin! LOL--I know what you mean t he summer turned into chaos. Now we're into October. My blog has been silent as well (hehehe). Phew. Look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rebekah! Lol. The summer went by SO fast, didn't it? And I can't believe it's mid-October already. Crazy! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete