Monday, January 24, 2011

Live Chat and Contest Winner

Wow, it’s Monday!

Did everyone have a great weekend? I did. Mine was mostly spent writing, revising, and fixing plot lines. Definitely time well spent.

This afternoon, I was able to participate in a live chat with the literary agents at Pippin Properties. The chat was put on by WriteOnCon, and they did a wonderful job setting up and overseeing the chat. I definitely learned a lot of valuable information. If anyone would like to see the transcript of the chat, here is the link.

This past week, I entered a contest on an author blog and ended up winning it! YAY! The prize was a free novel called Across The Universe by author Beth Revis. The novel just came out this month, and I have not had the opportunity to read it yet. Thus, I cannot provide a review. Sorry. However, there has been a lot of buzz about this one, and I am looking forward to reading it for myself. A special shout out to Corey Schwartz for holding the contest! Check out her blog here.

Have a brilliant rest of the day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment